John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So we are in the waiting process of this paper trail and I am learning one very important lesson, God has a time line...I have a time line...I have a finite mind to His perfect timing. I am not the most patient person. I guess I need to pray that God kicks me into shape and allows me to see things in His will and not my own. I know Rich is being very good to me through everything, he is loving me, and understanding all my SHORTness. I ask all of you out there who view, fallow or just read this once, please pray for us. I would love to see my children (ALL FIVE) playing in the park this summer, even this fall would make me happy. (am I pushing it if I pray for mothers day?) OK well thanks for reading talk to you all soon
Mother of the paper chase
B~

No comments:

Post a Comment