John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Helping Hands

Yesterday we set out to help a friend with her garage sale to raise money for her air fair to Ethiopia to pick up her son. This will be her third adoption and she, Melinda, is such an inspiration to me and the process we are going through. Melinda and I are using the same agency and she helps me out with the terminology I do not understand. I sat beside her yesterday and she said to be "you need to do just what you are suppose to"...That made me think, get off your butt. I am going to send my dossier and as soon as the people holding on to my home study let it go...WE WILL BE ON OUR WAY! I can not wait for man to let me know what God is calling me about, I need to be confident and let them know where we are headed. (with love) Melinda's sale was a gr8 success and I am praying the weather lets up so she can have two more days of success and raise up her full amount needed. All of you readers, Thank you, you are a nice ear to type too. Have a blessed day and a great weekend.
:) Bridget

1 comment:

  1. Your Awesome! Thank you so much for all your help and for being bold for our son. We love and appreciate you and all you did to help and make our sale a success! Can't wait until your dossier is sent in and we can see who God has planned for your family!

    ReplyDelete