John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.

Monday, May 24, 2010

HOT!!!

OK This is Sprummer...we missed a season. I am now getting ready for the confirmation on a family, sibling group/ set, so we know what our next step needs to be. As I hear and read of others finding out referrals for children and travel dates and court dates, I rejoice because I know soon it will be me. I am so happy for all of you parents out there that received info and I ask if you will please keep us in your prayers. We need our Home Study to go any further. With out the home study you can not fill out grants or even find out who your children are. I do know God knows so I will wait on HIM and trust in HIM. Thank you.
B~

1 comment:

  1. Two Weeks!
    Just kidding. I think you are finally going to get some forward movement soon!
    Hang in there!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete