John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Garage Sale

Well the girls asked "MOM what can we do to help get our sister and brother home?' I told them we need to just move along as God directs us. So they felt it is time to clean out the house and sell everything we can to make room for new family. Of course I cried, then they asked if they could raise the money themselves to buy the tickets for them to get to our house. How could I say no...Well the time is now and we are nowhere near ready but a sale it is. Thursday, July 22 through Saturday, July 24th. I am so impressed by all the things they feel are nothing in comparison to getting their sister and brother home. Please pray for good weather and a great out come. I am so blessed with good friends, great family, and one awesome GOD!!! Thank you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!
    You were heavy on my heart last week, so I was prayin' up a storm. Sure missed seeing you in June. WHat else can you tell us about the kids? Ages? Where they're from? Give our love to Rich & the girls -Sherri @ GAiN in PA

    ReplyDelete