John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

We Have Our Court Date!!!!!!!!!!

Well my fellow readers. I am so pleased to say WE HAVE A COURT DATE!! And yes we also have internet back. I have waited a whole week to let you know this great information. We, Rich and myself, will be headed to our destination in mid November. I am so excited and very overjoyed with this. I can not begin to tell you how it feels but I can tell you when you give birth to a child the feeling you feel when the child is born and the pressure is gone and you just want to cry...this is the same relief but a totally different JOY!

We have been working toward this moment for ten months and I will let you know now it is worth all the ups and downs. I know God is in control of all that is to happen so I want Him to get the praise and glory, not us. He is the one who has given us the will to do this, the means to do this, and the one who has given us the encouragement to keep going. (Philippians 4)

So those of you who read our blog thank you. And for those of you who have supported us in prayer or any other way...THANK YOU!!!! Now you can see the prayers in action and please continue to read as we pursue His work til it is finished.

I will let you know more as soon as I know more. Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment