Dear friends,
Well today was the day of our first court date in the country we are adopting from. They had to close court early and our case was not heard. I do know they will hear our case tomorrow and we will get the news then.
I am pleasantly at peace. I am in complete submission to Gods will for this adoption. Our Pastor gave a sermon an the difference between satans attacks and God tests. I know that God wants all children to have a home so I am in His will. I also know satan wants us to doubt God and His power. I trust that God has this one and I am reallying on His sovereignty.
Thank you all who read, feel free to respond anytime. I do need others to encourage me at times. I am pressing on and moving forward.
We still have our court date that we go to the chosen country. And that is when we meet our children!
Praise Gos for all He has done and is doing.
Lots of prayers! Can't wait to see His plan! :)
ReplyDelete