Each night I lay in bed thinking...Soon I will hear FOUR voices calling MOM. I can not wait til I can share all my hearts crys with you, whoever you all are. We are getting ready to head out to our destination and appear in court to say "YES! We would love to be there parents" Please pray the judge says "You are accepted!!!" Oh what a joy this hole journey has been, and to think it is not over. I want to say thank you all for your prayers and support during all of these ups and downs.
If ever you think of adopting...DO IT!!!! I believe there are a hole lot of loving and deserving children out there who need a family. And if you are not thinking of adopting then I would say help out someone who is looking to adopt. Raising your children is not easy but you make the money, time, and effort to accomplish it all. But when it comes to adopting raising and extra income to get there is not so easy, and sometimes very scary. It takes a whole body working together to complete any task, so that includes supporting each other when we step out to do something.
Please, I am not asking for me but think in your heart and see if there is something you can do for an orphan, a widow, or a neighbor.
Thanks for reading, have a great week!
Bridget
Bridget,
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the time is nearly here! The children who have been waiting for you and making your heart expand to bursting will soon be in your arms!!!
It has been a joy to be here for your family and can't wait to meet the new additions!
Traci