Well it has been three weeks home and now we have had our SW visit and talk with everyone! It went GREAT!!!!!!
If anyone would like the name of a WONDERFUL home study agency, I have it! During the adoption process I had some let downs but I am sure pleased with the outcome. I could not have placed this family together the way He has. I am so happy I sat back and let "Jesus take the wheel" He had a plan and it was/ and now is so wonderful.
I would like to list everyone who has helped us along the way but I know the list length would be SO long. The top few who I know I need to mention are;
My mom who watched the girls and cleaned my house and attended EVERY support get together we had...Thank you!!!!!!!
Traci and Scott Heim; Pray and support and PAPERS<>>> Then second trip took the kids and gave Flo a break!!!!! Dug my dog a path to his kennel and unbarrierd my mothers car! THANK YOU!!!!!!!
The Jordans>>>Prayer Support and PRAYER. I do not have a thank you Large enough or a hug strong enough so I will step back and praise God for your love!!! Thank you
Winona and Paul Hubert,,, well what can I say ;) Thank you for praying, loving , and supporting us from DAY 1!!!!!! We love you!!! Thank you
I know there is about 150 more loving, supporting, and generous people out there; but I needed to be sure I said it on here at least once. During our 20 month paper pregnancy We had many people come out and show us there love and support. We are working on putting together a family picture to send out to you all so you see what pray does.
Thank you all,
Our Family, Church family, and Home group.
Because of Gods great mercy we are now OFFICIALLY and forever (until we feel God call us to this again) a happy family of 6!!!!!!
Thank you everyone!!!!
LOVE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment