OK friends and fellow readers. I am having a book party for a company called 31! Yes that is right it is bags and SO MUCH MORE!!!!! I love them, really! OK I am going to post the website and let you look. If you are interested please let me know b4 you place an order so I know it goes to my party. I would also encourage any of you who are interested in this product to call and talk to DANA GEZIK about a party of your own.
This is what she does:
1. She is a wonderful Godly women who is interested in honoring and glorifying her maker
2. she donates a portion of her earnings to the charity or whatever that you choose to raise money for.
3. She is also a friend of mine....Very nice and friendly!!!
Please look at the website, call her or me and place your order
If I have enough people b4 March ends I will place the order on or before the 30th; otherwise I am going to place it between April 1-5th. That way you can have your goodies for Easter gifts!!! BONUS!!!!!!!
Well friends email soon or send me a message on Face book.
Thank you,
I will be looking forward to hearing from all of you :)
Bridget Kocis
Dana Gezik
Giving Back Half
dana@31bydana.com
www.31bydana.com
No comments:
Post a Comment