John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.

Monday, January 24, 2011

count down

Here we go We are getting ready to head out to go to pick up our children. We have a tentative Embassy date of February 2 nd. Please everyone pray we get word that the papers are all in and cleared!!!! We will return home on February 6 th and be home for a HUGE FAMILY REUNION.

Anyone in the area of OHare International Airport around 130 that afternoon is welcome to stay and welcome our children into the family.

Pray Gods will is done and that ALL glory and honor are to HIM and HIM alone!!!!!

Thank you all

Bridget

1 comment:

  1. Was hoping to maybe be there at the airport today... but Liam and I are sick! :( Can't wait to hear about your trip and see pictures of your new darlings!!!

    ReplyDelete