Well I do wish I had better news but as of today they still have no confirmation for us. I am just resting in the fact that this is not my doings and I will travel for my children when HE says. There is no paperwork out of order. The families are all in check, the agency has done all they need to, so now we are waiting for the Embassy. They are running a little behind do to holidays so, I am trying to be patient.
Yes I do appreciate all your prayers and now I need you to pray for me to be content. OK with the timing, OK with the waiting, and OK with things moving at the pace of someone else.
Thank you all for all you have been doing. I know I would never be able to get through this alone. I first thank GOD! then my (dh) darling husband and my (dc) darling children, and then all of YOU!!!!
Please keep praying I am ready to go so if the word comes in we may leave FRIDAY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment