Well as I sit and await the arrival of my Ukrainian/American friend I was told the children we are adopting know they are chosen. How cool is that, we are the parents of two beautiful girls that God has given us. Now we are the proud parents of FOUR!!! Everyday it gets more real, first it was paperwork...I was in awe with the amount of information everyone needs. Then it was the waiting on the children they would refer to us. I thought everyone of them needs a home but, God had our children planned b4 we even started this process. Now we are entering the traveling of our adoption...We wait once again for an email...COURT!!! Yes when you adopt international you go to court in the country you are adopting from. I ask for everyone to please pray that we get a date and we, Rich and I both, get there safely. No I am not at liberty to say where or who at this time but when it is official and they, the authority over me, I will spill!!!!! I am so looking forward to telling everyone. I feel as if my inner sound is on high but I have muted the volume on the outside. So if you were in my head you would have a headache!!
Well now I am cleaning up the house, nesting, LeAnn is going away for her first vacation out of state with a friend, and Laryssa and I are going to do some special things while she is gone.
Like I said in the beginning of this letter my friend is coming home so please pray for a great transition for her and her family. I know God will sort out all details but it always helps when you are praying.
I also ask for pray for our family as it grows. We have been seeking the wisdom and strength of God and may He get all the honor and glory for what is happening here. Thank you all for reading.
Bridget
Yay!!!!! So excited for you guys!!!!!
ReplyDelete