John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

AAAHHHHH

Friends
I finally got the message I was waiting for. Well in a way it was. We need one more document to complete the file. We are looking to returning in January and I am at peace with that. I really would have loves to go and return to start the new year off with a full family but I think God wants it to be different. I am in His will and ready to go when He calls.
Thank you all for your prayers they are so well heard.

I do want to address one thing, Church. We love HBCNL, we as a family. We have no hidden agenda or any pinpoint reason that we are going. Rich is the head of the house here and if anyone...including children, want to know the reasons why...Ask Rich. I know leaving is very hard on my girls as well as myself. But I do not want the children of this church family bringing it up in children's settings. Laryssa had a boy shout out in class at her "what do you care my mom said you are leaving the church!" Laryssa about fell over with tears. I know it doesn't matter Christian or not children are children. But, I ask any of you who are moms that are reading please pray for the hearts of our children. That they grow up to rely on God and depend on Him alone. That as a family we use each others strengths to help one another. Finally that we as Christians remember we are still one body with the same head, we may be under different roofs of worship but we are under ONE GOD. Thank you all for some encouraging emails and facebook messages I am looking forward to the road God is calling use too.
In HIS Name
Bridget

1 comment: