John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.

Monday, December 20, 2010

A shower!!!!!!! WHAT!!

Well,
I do not know how to thank you all better than to say, Prayers are hear and answered daily.
I was expecting to go out on a "date" with Rich for our dataversary. Yes a date night I invented, and little did I know a bunch of friends were there too! I was so SURPRISED!!! Thank you all for your attendance, seeing you there made my day. I am very happy to be blessed by not only a great group of women but even you men who came and shared your Sunday evening with us. You all have made each step of this process smoother. I am not the best writer but I do know my heart and I feel the love.
Going to a different church was hard but seeing friends that we haven't seen in so long made it easy. Then to end the night with all of you that made it GOD'S DAY! I know He is not only in charge of everything that happens but He also controls the things that do not happen.
Each day I grow closer to HIM and I have your prayers and His love for me to thank. I know I could not do this alone.
Thank you all for your generosity and love,
Bridget
Your friend in HIM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment