John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry CHRISTmas!!!!

Hello all,
I am pleased to say this year was one learning lesson after another. I enjoyed every up and down. I feel I learned a lot about what Gods will for me is and I am finally comfortable with the truth. I am not the same person I was in the beginning of 2010 and I will enter 2011 even more changed.
I am happy to say we were able to be home with these two children for Christmas but my heart was thinking of my other two who were not here. I am in constant prayer that we will get the January Embassy date so they will be home soon. Rich and I are both very content with the time line God has for us. Each time I try to move forward on my own I feel His hand. I thank all of you for wonderful support and prayers.
Looking into next year is all I can say is WOW lots to look forward to!!
Thank you all
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment